VMP TWINJET 69 MM THROTTLE BODY FOR GT500/2011-2014 COYOTE
- Works with Cobra jet intake manifolds and VMP blowers
- Twin blade design provides excellent driveability and tunability
- 2005-2014 style electronics come pre-installed and pre-set
- Fits VMP Gen2, VMP Gen2R, and VMP Gen3 TVS head units
- Proudly made in the USA
- Recommended for naturally aspirated engines making 400-500+ rwhp
- Recommended for supercharged GT500/Coyote engines making 550-800 rwhp
Looking for an easy way to bolt-on an additional 15-50 rwhp to your 2011-2014 Coyote Mustang, F-150, or GT500? We have a solution for you with the VMP Twinjet 69 mm throttle body!
Easy to tune, the VMP Twinjet 69 mm throttle body comes pre-installed and pre-set with electronics. Simply bolt-on the VMP throttle body onto the vehicle and load the proper tune. At at home on both naturally aspirated and supercharged applications, the VMP Twinjet 69 mm throttle body can be used on completely stock or modified engines.
No stranger to maximizing airflow, VMP is constantly developing new and innovative products to get you those increased ponies you’re seeking. The VMP Twinjet 69 mm throttle body not only increases airflow, but it also uses native electronics that come stock on the 2005-2014 Mustang, F-150, and GT500.
Standard in VMP's Gen3 Coyote kits for both Mustangs and F-150's and the VMP GT500 900 horsepower kit, the VMP Twinjet 69 mm throttle body keeps you a step ahead of the competition with its ease of use and power potential.
Note: The larger 69 mm blades may interfere with Roush and Shelby supercharger inlets, but is right at home on the VMP line of superchargers. For stock Roush and Shelby applications see the VMP Twinjet 67 mm throttle body PN: VMP-TJ67-G
Includes: (1) VMP Twinjet 69 mm throttle body