** order placed on BACKORDER eta October**
COMP Cams® Non-MDS Lifters for Dodge HEMI engines keep all 8 cylinders engaged at all times, allowing the use of performance camshafts without concerns about lifter failure. Designed as a major upgrade over the commonly sourced Dodge “Hellcat” lifters, this unique design enhances oil retention around the axle and bearing, helping to reduce wear and increase durability in all applications, stock to high performance. Additionally, extra material is strategically placed at the bottom of the lifter, adding strength and stiffness to the critical roller area. An ideal replacement for factory units, this drop-in lifter is designed to protect against roller bearing wear and lifter body breakage. Ideal for any stock, high performance or racing applications.
COMP Cams® Non-MDS Dodge Hemi Lifters are available with or without lifter yokes. COMP lifter yokes perfectly align the lifters and are manufactured from a premium material to meet all factory/OEM requirements. One lifter yoke holds four non-MDS HEMI lifters, four yokes needed per engine.
- 2003-2008 5.7L Non-VVT Engines (Magnum, Charger, 300C, Ram, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Aspen)
- 2009-Current 5.7L VVT Engines (Charger, Challenger, 300C, Ram, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Aspen)
- 2006-2010 6.1L SRT-8 Engines (Challenger, Charger, 300C, Magnum, Grand Cherokee SRT-8)
- 2011-Current 6.4L SRT-8 Engines (Challenger, Charger, 300C, Grand Cherokee SRT-8)
- 2015-Current 6.2L Hellcat SRT-8 Engines (Charger, Challenger)