Brisk Spark Plug, NON-Projected Tip, for 1000-1500 BHP (2009-2016 5.7L HEMI, 2015-2018 6.2L HELLCAT) - ER12S
*16 spark plugs are needed for hemi applications*
BRISK Silver Racing ER12S Spark Plug 14mm thread, 1.04"(26.5mm) reach, 5/8'(16mm) hex, gasket seat, non-projected tip, resistor, fine wire 1.5mm Silver center el., Cut-back ground electrode
Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs are the best solution for high performance and racing engines. Silver Spark Plugs provide many unique and beneficial characteristics, Silver is taking sparkplug technology to a whole new level, here are many reasons why our Brisk Silver Racing SparkPlugs are beneficial for your engines performance.
BRISK ER12S is a special racing spark plug that BRISK Supply to European Rally teams such as PRODRIVE and its thermal value is equivalent to NGK heat range 8. (NGK Racing Spark Plug R7437-8) BRISK Silver Racing Spark Plug ER12S is also performance upgrade plug for Denso IKH24. Primary use: The BEST PLUG for Forced induction (Turbo, Supercharged..) and /or Nitrous and/or Alcohol injection system equipped
• Brisk Silver Racing plugs have a better ignitability than conventional performance spark plugs, and offer better performance and reliability in high boost, nitrous or high compression applications.
• Silver is an element with the most free electrons, and is the best electrical and thermal (heat) conductor of all metals! Better than gold, copper ...and many times better than Iridium.
• The Brisk Silver Racing plugs have a fine wire center electrode (not just the tip), which gives more room for insulator between the center electrode and spark plug shell.
• More insulation results in a durable spark plug with high dielectric strength - the most important spark plug parameter in forced induction applications.
• In street applications, the greatest advantage is a powerful spark, improved performance, low ignition voltage requirements, excellent heat dissipation at full load and excellent anti-fouling resistance under light load operation.
- Silver is the best thermal (heat) conductor of all metals
• Allows for a wide spark plug heat range
• Excellent heat dissipation under max. power
• Excellent resistance to fouling under light load operation
- Silver is the best electrical conductor of all metals
• Most free electrons
• Best power delivery
• Most powerfull spark
- Construction: 1.5 mm Silver Fine Wire Center Electrode
• Low ignition voltage requirements (easier for spark to jump over)
• Reduces stress and wear on your coil and other ignition components
• Fires properly even if partially fouled, where standard plugs will fail
• Excellent for: Standard and High compression engines & Forced induction applications & Nitrous applications & Methanol/ethanol injection & LPG & Any hard to ignite type of fuel applications & High RPM race engines where is a short time for the ignition coil saturation & Beneficial even for old vehicles with a weak ignition systems and/or excessive oil consumption
- Tapered or Cut-Back Ground Electrode
• Provides sharp edges for easy spark discharge
• Excellent spark exposure to the air/fuel mixture
• Faster flame front propagation in the initial stages of ignition due to reduced ground electrode obstruction
• High dielectric strength
• Fine wire center electrode (not just tip) increases the thickness of insulator between the center electrode and the spark plug shell for higher mechanical and dielectric strength.