AEM X-Series OBDII Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge
This Wideband O2 sensor is currently the only “plug and play” solution compatible with the HP Tuners MPVI2 unit and VCM scanner. It allows you to log AFR for your vehicle so that Wide Open Throttle tuning may be conducted safely and effectively.
The AEM controller passes the AFR data through your vehicle’s communication network so that it may be read through the OBDII connection that the HP tuners unit plugs into.
Works on ALL vehicles 08' and newer or anything that is CAN-bus equipped.
Watch our embedded video for a quick description of how the unit works and how easy it is to install and use.
AFR value range by fuel type:
- Display Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- Display Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- OBDII Output Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- OBDII Output Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .58 to 1.23 (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
AEM’s X-Series OBDII Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0334) provides tuners who are using piggyback tuning modules or open source software with the ability to view AFR through the factory CAN-bus stream that is output by the factory ECU
OBDII CAN-bus OUTPUT
The OBDII output simulates an auxiliary ECU signal when plugged into a vehicle’s OBD port, which requires a unique address from the other ECUs already on a vehicle’s network. AEM’s default OBDII CAN address will work with most popular vehicles and adjustments should not be necessary. However, AEM has provided OBDII address programmability through the buttons on the gauge face if a different address other than the default address is required, allowing users to program ECU #, Parameter Identification (PID), Message Identifier, and Bit Rate.